WP-CLI Command – Profile Subcommand
wp migratedb profile <profile_id>
Allows you to run a migration with a saved migration profile. The
migrate subcommand is an alias.
profile_id – ID of the profile to migrate. See below for how to find the profile ID.
Creating a profile
- Navigate to the WP Migrate DB Pro plugin page (Tools → Migrate DB Pro)
- Configure the migration settings as required (e.g. switch to push or pull, enter the remote site’s connection information, etc)
- Check the “Save Migration Profile” checkbox at the bottom of the migration form
- Enter a name for the migration profile in the text field provided
- Click the “Save Profile” button
Finding the migration profile ID
Navigate to the WP Migrate DB Pro plugin page (Tools → Migrate DB Pro) to access a list of your migration profiles.
You’ll find the migration profile ID to the left of the migration profile name.
In the screenshot above, the ID for the profile “Pull from acme staging” is 3.