Enable Beta Version Updates
When we are testing new versions of the plugin we often release a beta version for users to try out.
Although you can always download the beta from My Account, the easiest way to get the beta is to update the current plugin:
- Visit the “Settings” tab inside WP Migrate DB Pro
- Scroll to the bottom and flip the “Beta Version Updates” switch to ON
- In WordPress, visit “Dashboard > Updates”
- Click the “Check Again” button
- The WP Migrate DB Pro beta version should now show in the list of available updates
If you don’t like the beta, no problem, you can simply roll back by toggling the “Beta Version Updates” switch back to OFF. Your old profiles and settings should also be restored.
If you have any feedback at all, please email email@example.com.