Installing an Addon
Follow the steps outlined below to install an addon:
- In your WordPress dashboard navigate to Tools → Migrate DB Pro
- Click the “Addons” tab
- Wait for your license to be verified
- You will see a list of available addons, click the “install” button on the desired addon
- The addon will begin to download and install
- Click the “Activate Plugin” link once the addon has downloaded
Updating an Addon
Addon updates work just like any other standard WordPress plugin. Simply head to the Updates page in the WordPress dashboard, select the plugins you want to update and click the Update Plugins button.
If there aren’t any plugins listed, click the “Check Again” button at the top of the page and it will force WP Migrate DB Pro to immediately check if there’s a new version of it or any addons available.