Some functionality in WP Offload Media will be disabled if you haven’t activated your license or your total media items exceeds the limit for the license.
However, these are non essential features and WP Offload Media will continue to function and upload new images to your bucket.
These features will be disabled:
- Offload of existing media library tool
- Download to server tool
- Remove from server tool
- On demand bucket actions for attachments (e.g. “Copy to Bucket” or “Remove from Server” in Media page)
The “Remove from Bucket” tool and Media page actions are kept enabled in case you need to free up some of the offload media limit with them.
If you’re using the WooCommerce integration, these features will be disabled:
- WooCommerce integration for new product files
- New files set to private for WooCommerce
If you’re using the Easy Digital Downloads integration, these features will be disabled:
- New files set to private for Easy Digital Downloads
The Assets Pull addon and all other integrations will continue to work as normal with no features disabled.