Some functionality in WP Offload S3 will be disabled if you haven’t activated your license or your total media items exceeds the limit for the license.
However, these are non essential features and WP Offload S3 will continue to function and upload new images to S3.
These features will be disabled:
- Upload of existing media library
- On demand S3 actions for attachments
If you’re using the WooCommerce integration, these features will be disabled:
- WooCommerce integration for new product files
- New files set to private for WooCommerce
If you’re using the Easy Digital Downloads integration, these features will be disabled:
- New files set to private for Easy Digital Downloads
The Assets addon and all other integrations will continue to work as normal with no features disabled.